Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Hey

Sooo i wanted to just mention a few products i bought recently, now if your already established with make up then I'm sure these products wont fascinate you, but please feel free to carry on :-)
The first two products are from clinique, one is the brush on cream liner in 03 smoke gray, to look at it in the pot it almost looks brown but when applied to the lid its a very subtle gray/black colour, perfect if you don't want that harsh black eyeliner look, I will be getting the other two colours! The second is the take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes & lips in a 125 ml bottle, FAB!! good for removing  waterproof products. And because i bought two items i got a free gift. I was sooo freaking excited, a make up bag with a face wash, moisturiser, eyeshadow quad, mascara, A gorgeous Lip gloss wich i shall also be treating myself to! and a little brush, Best ever free gift in my book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment